With a proven track record of over 100 years in ship repairs, KIMI SA has long experience in main and auxiliary engines reconditioning and maintenance. Headquartered close to Piraeus, our Company supports vessels with urgent or scheduled repair requirements in our workshop, in Greek ports as well as on a global level. We technically support all engine types amongst which are MAN, SULZER, WARTSILA, MITSUBISHI, YANMAR, DAIHATSU, PIELSTICK, RUSTON, MaK, and many more. Our customers rely on us for their emergency repair works or critical maintenance worldwide. Indicative diesel engine services we offer are:
- Piston overhauling and reconditioning
- Cylinder cover overhauling and reconditioning
- Liner overhauling and honing
- Stuffing box overhauling (2 stroke engines)
- Exhaust valve cage overhauling and reconditioning
- Fuel pumps overhauling-adjustment
- Fuel valves overhauling
- Main and connecting rod bearings overhauling
- Crankshaft and camshaft inspections and repair
- Crosshead bearings overhauling
- Sea trials
- Crankshaft exchange
- Rudder stock reconditioning
KIMI SA offers reliable, safe, and quick solutions for minimizing downtime. Our customers benefit from obtaining fast, tailored and high-quality solutions to their critical, unexpected breakdowns as well as from the in-house developed services that prolong their critical components lifetime.
The blend of more than 30 years’ experience in ship repairs, the highly skilled engineers and mechanics, the state of art mechanical workshop and the continuous investments in new technologies and development of skills, guarantee top quality works at the shortest possible lead time.