Our workshop services are of the most advanced and modern provided worldwide. Kimi has developed unique set up and infrastructure that ensures prompt response and the generation of reliable solution. Repair tasks undertaken involve the fabrication or recondition of mechanical equipment for shipping, energy and oil and gas industries.
The workshop is equipped with state of the art multi axes CNC machines as well as conventional machines of all types. Our machines can process parts of up to 2.5m diameter, 10m length and 40 tons weight with high precision. Welding techniques carried out include SAW (submerged arc welding), MIG, TIG and Laser Cladding. A modern, fully- equipped metallurgical laboratory reassures quality throughout the process.
Common tasks undertaken by our workshop include:
- Overhaul of 2-stroke and 4-stroke marine and power generation diesel engines
- Manufacturing and re-metallizing of white metal bearings
- Overhaul and repair of single and multistage centrifugal pumps, screw pumps etc
- Overhaul and repair of centrifugal and reciprocating compressors
- Overhaul, repair and manufacture of components for steering gear and rudder systems
- Overhaul and repair of water jet propulsion systems