With a proven track record of over 100 years of experience in ship repairs, KIMI SA offers reliable, safe and quick solutions for minimizing downtime caused by unexpected component failures. From simple equipment failure to more serious projects such as rudder stocks repair and main engine propulsion crankshafts exchange or recondition, our personnel and advanced equipment ensure the premium quality in the solution offered.
Common tasks undertaken by our workshop include:
- Overhaul and reconditioning of marine 2-stroke and 4-stroke diesel engines
- Overhaul and reconditioning of deck & auxiliary machinery including mooring and anchor winches and steam turbines
- Manufacturing and re-metallizing of white metal bearings
- Overhaul and repair of single and multistage centrifugal pumps, screw pumps etc
- Overhaul and repair of centrifugal and reciprocating compressors
- Overhaul, repair and manufacture of components for steering gear and rudder systems
- Overhaul and repair of water jet propulsion systems
Our riding teams are ready to offer afloat services worldwide when work has to be completed on the move.